28.3.10

Best Thing Ever #2: Krave




What is it: Krave is a fairly new cereal conceived by Kelloggs. (Are there any other cereal manufacturers anyway? Hmm. Food for thought.) Krave is a deliciously chocolatey crunchy..thing, little square shells with a delicious Nutella-stylee centre.

Why is it the best thing ever: Well that was sort of explained just a few lines above, but it is also the source of many happy (hungover) memories for me with me and my friends. I don't get drunk that often (Why would I? When I am simply so high on life. Do you hate me yet?) but when I do - the morning after can ease the queasy feeling that something simply awful has happened with some perculiar little shells of chocolate. I have never eaten them with my milk, that would ruin the 'enigma' and make them ordinary. ANYTHING after the world of Krave is meaningless, pointless and void. Special K is Bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment