28.7.09

Things..and stuff

Things





Stuff

*I saw 'Moon' today and I loved it. David Bowie and his son must love space equally. Aww. I like Space too. It's very big isn't it?

*This guy from my primary school oh so many years ago got in touch with me. It was bizzare yet lovely. The best bit is he found me via the catacombs of my poetry. Which was odd. But sort of nice. He also referred to me as 'my old friend.' Which sounded something like an evil person in a film might do a bit. So maybe I'm going to get shot, or at least severely maimed.

*I need to hand in my re-sit essays before I get shot, or at least severely maimed.

*I need to do many boring financial things. (Before perhaps..I meet with a gun, or perhaps indeed some sort of minor assault.)

*And lastly -
I need to stop lamenting.

*I really need to stop lamenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment