26.9.09

And now everything is shit.

Oh, toss.

They failed my resits for uni..and now I'm in limbo. And it isnt like the fun version on Sabrina the teenage witch.
Do I resit the year or do I take the year out (As to which I will have to resit the same coursework again sometime next year and then progress to Year 2)...
I think I'll probably resit the year - as I cant bare to be stuck here NOT at uni whilst everyone else is demonstrably AT uni, and also - I want to do 'things'. 'Things' and stuff aswell hopefully. But it does mean doing all the same work again..it might be a bit. You know. Boring.
If they don't let me resit the year - I am still technically at MMU..but I basically have to wait. Which means I guess I would get a job and maybe do more poetry gigs to pass away those few spare months. Either way I'm still at uni..it's not the end of the world..plus this first year wasnt exactly wonderful anyway - it'd be kind of nice to start again. I really need to keep as busy as possible. I even applied to join the Samaritans..not entirely sure why. It was on impulse whilst I was bawling my eyes out all the time yesterday.
*Cry cry cry* Click..samaritans. Ooh sounds lovely. *Send application* *Bursts into tears moreso*

Hmm..
I am in a very big pickle. And I don't even like pickles. x

No comments:

Post a Comment